Tuesday, July 10, 2007

1995 All Star Game

Since the Baseball All Star Game is tonight I thought I would look back at a previous game.

I was fortunate enough to attend the 1995 All Star Game in Arlington, TX with my Dad. Mom & Dad framed this poster and ticket from the game for me Christmas of '95. The other ticket was the first regular season game at The Ballpark in Arlington. The first game at The Ballpark was 4-11-94 and the All-Star game was 7-11-95. In case anyone was wondering, the Rangers lost 4-3 to the Brewers and the National League beat the American League 3-2.

1 comment:

Mike said...

I forgot to mention I attended this game with former Major League pitcher Van Fletcher who pitched for the Detroit
Tigers in the 1950's. His son and my Dad worked together and we all attended the All Star game in 1994 in Arlington.